to my BFFIDR

Hello world.  This is Emma Thompson, and since Taylor made me an admin on her blog, I decided I wanted to write a letter.  Yaknow.  Because she's the best ever.

Dear Taylor,

You have no idea how much you mean to me.  Like... there are no words.  I honestly don't know how I'd go on living without you in my life.  I really don't.  Life is tough, it really is, but every time I talk to you about it I'm reminded of how completely amazing you are.  In every single way.

You're always there.  Other people in both of our lives have come and gone, but you have no idea how much it means to me that you've stayed.  Four years.  It's been four years since we both flunked that Algebra 1 class.  I never realized I could have a best friend over the internet until I met you.  Somehow, some crazy way, we've kept it up and our friendship is one of the things I cherish most.  When I need you, you're always there.  And I love you for that.

Life without my best friend in the same state totally sucks.  It completely sucks.  I hate it.  I hate distance.  I hate money.  asl;kfdg i hate everything.  But knowing that you're gonna stick by me through it all and over the internet... that's what keeps me going.

Taylor, I love you times a million.  I miss you so much it hurts.  I cannot wait to be reunited with you again.  You are the very best.  And thank you.  For being my friend through it all and being there all the time.  Have the loveliest evening you've ever had in a long time.  Like go eat Oreos or something.

Love,

Emmah Thompsonah ;)


Post a Comment